Security Operations ManagerAtlanta, Georgia Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2023-1085056
Allied Universal® Risk Advisory and Consulting Services, North America’s leading specialized risk and threat assessment, prevention, intelligence, and investigative practices provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, retirement plan, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for most full-time positions!
The Security Operations Manager role will be responsible for ensuring the client offices, employees and properties are protected across all physical security fronts. The role will oversee physical security management contracted staff and be responsible for physical security program execution. As a subject matter expert in physical security, this role will provide guidance for all company locations, events, meetings and physical security projects.
- Management and development of the global physical security program
- Direct management of physical security management contracted staff
- Management of the following programs, policies and procedures:
- Facility security standards
- Guard force deployment
- Incident response protocols
- Incident documentation and reporting
- Security metrics
- Site security assessment program
- Physical security technology
- Access control
- Video management
- Liaison with law enforcement and other emergency responders as needed.
- Must have at least 7 years’ experience in physical security, law enforcement, military or any combination thereof, with at least 5 years of management experience.
- Must have knowledge of physical security technology, facility security, event security, guard force management, executive protection, intelligence and threat management.
- Must have knowledge of best practices in physical security concepts, standards, policies and procedures.
- Must have effective management, communication, technical writing, presentation development and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual and stressful circumstances.
- Competent working knowledge in spreadsheet creation, data manipulation and creating comprehensive analytical reports.
- Strong customer service and service delivery.
- Position requires demonstrated integrity, honesty, poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to plan, coordinate and manage staff and operations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Position will be remote but must live in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Corporate security experience is strongly preferred.
- BA or BS is highly desired. Degrees in fields such as criminal justice, homeland security, emergency management, business administration or organizational leadership is preferred.
- Membership in professional networking groups such as ASIS, InfraGard, ATAP or other physical security groups preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary is $60,000 - $80,000 annually, depending on experience
Benefits are offered to full-time employees:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Free employee life insurance
- Paid employee training and development
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Great company culture and work/life balance
No phone calls. Please allow 7-10 business days for applicant feedback.
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.