Security Risk AnalystAtlanta, Georgia Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2023-1015840
Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services, North America’s leading specialized protection company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401(k), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for most full-time positions!
The Security Risk Analyst (SRA) will work in a 24/7 global security operations center (GSOC); applicants must be open to working weekdays or weekends and all shifts (day, swing and grave); This opening is Monday through Friday, 2pm - 10pm, schedule is subject to change. The SRA is a critical part of the operational decision-making process, providing an inject for the collection and interpretation of multi-source domestic and international data in support of our client’s personnel worldwide. The SRA will be responsible for monitoring the safety and security of client employees, facilities and property worldwide. Using an assortment of tools that range from global access control and alarm monitoring system to various business intelligence sources, open source media, internet and in-house tools, the SRA is required to detect, assess and alert others regarding any adverse conditions affecting the client and its employees.
- Execute all aspects of the day to day functions of the Global Security Operations Center
- Act as initial point of contact to aid all client employees, travelers, expatriates, and others contacting the GSOC
- Execute protocols and communicate at all levels across the globe to employees, site security leads and Corporate Security & Safety Staff as needed
- Knowledge of current events happening globally. Monitor and respond to global alerts and events effecting company facilities and employees providing immediate information and assistance as needed; initiate mass communication notifications as required; notify leadership of events effecting business operations and employees
- Monitor Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) network systems, review video as necessary
- Utilize and execute checklists, protocols and phone listings to effectively manage global incidents and make applicable notifications
- Monitor travel safety and security of company's employees
- Play a role in the monitoring of intelligence on social media threats made against company assets and personnel
- Respond to access control system and intrusion detection system alarm activations by executing site protocols or alerting fire services or police as needed
- Ability to work all shifts. The GSOC will function 24 / 7 / 365, twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week, and three hundred sixty-five days per year.
- Ability to respond quickly and calmly to emergencies and stressful situations exercising proper judgment and decision making skills
- Valid CPR Certification is required.
- Must be highly motivated and have a sense of task ownership
- Possess a positive attitude and the ability to adapt in an evolving environment
- Ability to operate independently in stressful situations while managing escalated calls
- Ability to apply analytical and critical thinking skills quickly and accurately
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic work environment and manage competing priorities
- Previous experience working in a Global Security Operations Center environment
- Law enforcement, military, emergency management experience desired
- Strong technical competence with command center software, particularly video management, access control and incident reporting
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as assigned
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks within a specific time frame
- Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, etc.)
- Must be comfortable with high-tech work environment, and constant learning of new tools and innovations
- Strong attention to detail and organization
Compensation & Benefits:
$22 per hour
Allied Universal Executive Protection & Intelligence Services offers industry leading benefits, which are available to all full-time employee:
- Free employee life insurance
- Paid employee training and development
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Career advancement & relocation opportunities
- Great company culture and work/life balance
No phone calls. Please allow 7-10 business days for applicant feedback.
CA PPO# 17384; CA PI# 28245; Office: 11674 Central Avenue, Suite C, Chino, CA 91710
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.