Security Officer - Special Events Officer
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
As a Security Guard, you will serve and safeguard clients in a range of industries such as Commercial Real Estate, Healthcare, Education, Government and more
200 SPECIAL EVENTS OFFICERS NEEDED
HAVE A FULL TIME JOB OR RETIRED AND WANT EXTRA INCOME? PLEASE JOIN OUR TEAM FOR EVENTS IN AUSTIN, TX
FULL TIME WORK AVAILABLE ALSO
$19 AN HOUR PAID WEEKLY
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED, NO SECURITY LICENSE NEEDED
- Provide customer service to our clients by carrying out safety and security procedures, site-specific policies and when appropriate, emergency response activities
- Respond to incidents and critical situations in a calm, problem solving manner
- Be at least 18 years of age for unarmed roles; 21+ years of age for armed roles
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years of verifiable experience
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a background investigation in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws. Allied Universal will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law.
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
*A valid driver’s license will be required for driving positions only
Perks and Benefits:
- Health insurance and 401k plans for full-time positions
- Flexible part time and full-time schedules that fit with your personal life goals
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth opportunities
- Employee discounts through our perks program to your favorite restaurants, entertainment venues and much more…
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.
- OUR CORE VALUES MAKE US PHENOMENAL: Trusted, Reliable, Forward-Thinking, Courageous, Caring, Nimble and Responsive
- We have a shared sense of duty to our customers and to one another and a dedication to a customer experience that is an industry standard
- Our team members service thousands of entertainment locations such as sports stadiums, concerts, convention centers, and other venues annually.
Allied Universal offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Regional Vice President
Director of Operations
Event Crew Member
"We do exciting and fulfilling work that protects people and assets, and that feels good"
Allied Universal Event Staff can take advantage of great benefits whether they are full-time or part-time.
Full Time Benefits
Holiday Pay &
Part Time Benefits