Client Services ManagerBethesda, Maryland, Potomac, Maryland, North Kensington, Maryland Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-859137
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal is currently seeking a skilled Security Service Leader to join the Enterprise Accounts Division. The Client Services Manager will serve as an internal security operations expert focusing on the client relationship management across multiple states. The CSM will work with the clients’ Corporate Security Executives, showcasing and adhering to Allied Universal’s capabilities and strengths while also serving as the liaison with the appropriate branch offices and corporate support functions. To support and ensure success in this role, we provide a comprehensive, week-long management onboarding course designed to provide best practices, tools and guidance.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Ensure contract compliance at all assigned properties. Identify security issues and opportunities and recommend solutions to client’s corporate security team. Respond to critical incidents at client
- Facilitate and provide in-depth client specific training to new on-site Allied Universal Managers. Create and deliver annual training programs
- Develop a relationship with local and regional client contacts. Work with all levels of the organization to identify, analyze and solve problems and create opportunities for continuous improvement
- Identify and present industry best practices to all teams in all locations
- Actively participate in industry-specific professional organizations such as but not limited to ASIS
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of Quarterly Business Reviews
- Identify client-specific Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and measure Allied Universal’s performance of these measurements to ensure acceptable monthly scorecard results
- Ensure all administrative and operational functions including payroll, billing, accounts receivable, scheduling are accurate, and issues are promptly resolved
- Conduct in-depth audits and analysis of operational and financial controls relating to the account management.
- Manage and own the accounts receivable process for their customer.
- Lead all contract renewal, rebid and rate increase initiatives
- Create and manage to an annual overhead budget. Partner with their customer on their security budget
- Mentor managers within their portfolio to establish a succession plan for their portfolio Survey Security Professionals and leaders to gauge workplace satisfaction
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Criminal Justice plus at least five years of general management experience. Minimum of 5 years of contract or proprietary security services, law enforcement and/or military experience is highly desired. Also, we require the following skills:
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines
- Proven track record of excellence in customer service and financial management
- Superior, world-class interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- Dedication to high-quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Proficient in web-based applications, computer systems and programs (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint), to effectively edit and create reports, database entries, and presentation materials
- Highly effective leader with the ability to build strong relationships internally with all levels of the organization and manage under difficult service delivery time-frames
- Participate in industry specific professional organizations such as ASIS
- Work with all levels in the organization to identify, analyze and solve problems and create opportunities for continuous improvement
- Maintain confidentiality of all information and data
- Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment while focused on results
- The position requires ~35% domestic travel to client locations as well as other Allied Universal offices when necessary.
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.