Regional TrainerBirmingham, Alabama Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2023-963674
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal® is looking to hire a Regional Trainer.The Regional Trainer will teach Allied Universal employees at all levels, upskilling employees to develop a safety, service, and growth mindset. Training course development, delivery and compliance-tracking will be conducted in accordance with all federal, state or province, and local laws and regulations, while also adhering to Allied Universal standards and values.
- Develop training content to support internal customer training requests and external client needs
- Work with operational partners (Human Resource Coordinators/Branch Managers) to develop practical training programs at the branch level to comply with contractual and regulatory training
- Drive Training Academy performance at the Region, Branch and Site level, guiding teams to continuous improvement
- Deliver region training programs in accordance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations, Allied Universal standards, and contractual requirements
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with internal customers (Operations and Training Leadership at all levels, and Security Professionals), and external clients
- Attend Workforce Management (WFM) or other Operations meetings to communicate region, branch or site metrics using DOMO business intelligence for Academy compliance, federal/state/local training compliance, Mobile Patrol, and additional training topics
- Send weekly reports on Academy completions (SP, SS and SM) as well as any upcoming vILT courses on the National Training Calendar. This includes armed compliance, mobile patrol, and use of force cards
- Conduct site visits each quarter; address academy non-compliance issues, perform training as necessary, meet with client contact when possible; document visit details; develop training programs as needed to address any performance deficiencies
- Identify, vet, and establish relationships with local training academies for support when required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to obtain and maintain all necessary state or federal licensing requirements
- Where firearms instruction is required, must be able to obtain Pistol Instructor certification within 90 days of placement
- Must possess a valid driver’s license if driving a company-owned vehicle
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of classroom instructor experience
- Must possess a minimum of minimum of three (3) years of work experience in Regulated Security Solutions (RSS) or a regulated security industry (i.e., Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Department of energy, Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security), or investigative work experience in law enforcement
- Must possess knowledge of and experience with customer service and relations
- Must possess proven experience with personnel supervision and management
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.