We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Professional Security Officers and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.
- Full Time
- JOB LEVEL: Mid-Level
- Travel: No
ResponsibilitiesOffice Manager Position Type Full Time Req ID 2020-432154
Allied Universal is looking to hire an Office Manager.
It is the job of the office manager to complete assigned special project work as well as organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. The office manager will use their customer service skills, experience, and formidable work ethic to work independently toward achieving a variety of business objectives, including assigned projects and assignments . In addition to project work, the office manager will manage the scheduling of meetings and appointments, make office supplies arrangements, greet visitors and provide general administrative support. The office manager will create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Organizing meetings and managing data bases; booking transport and accommodations; organizing company events; ordering supplies; handling correspondence & queries; preparing letters, presentations, and reports; and overseeing financial responsibilities.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients; Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems; delegating tasks as needed
- Maintain and update records, reports, memos, letters, and other documents for Global Security as required
- Develop and implement strategy and initiative projects and provide support as required (client assurance, business continuity, third party risk mitigation, special projects, etc.)
- Provides necessary and required support as needed
- Work on special projects assigned by the Client.
- Maintain and support office systems.
- Answer and direct incoming calls when required using a friendly and professional manner, taking messages with accuracy and/or forwarding incoming calls to the proper parties.
- Uses strong communication skills when interfacing with all groups.
- Properly greet and handle visitors to the company
- Follow established procedures with regard to both expected and unexpected arrivals, addressing guests and clients by name whenever possible.
- Ensure that all emails and voice mails have been checked and handled accordingly, prior to leaving for the day.
- implement security policies and procedures established by the client.
- Monitor calendars and scheduled meetings on the floor and be familiar and with daily activities.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Associated Degree or equivalenet experience (at least 3 years)
What makes a successful Professional Security Officer at Allied Universal?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Trust Worthy
- Team Player
- Quick Thinking
- OUR CORE VALUES MAKE US PHENOMENAL. Efficient & Effective, Obsessively Focused on Results, Client Focused, Nimble, Fast and Responsive, United as a Team
- Our shared sense of duty to our customers and to one another, a dedication to a customer experience that is an industry standard
- Our relationships are at the heart of everything we do, each and every day.
Allied Universal offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Regional Vice President
Director of Operations
Professional Security Officer
"There is a mission, philanthropy, that we stand for… we do exciting and fulfilling work that protects people and assets, and that feels good"
From the time our Professional Security Guards are hired, Generally, excluding some clients and unions, employees are eligible for health and welfare benefits 1st of month following 60 days of employment. For 401(k) eligibility employees are eligible after 6 months of service.”
Service Anniversary Bonus
401k Retirement Plan
Company-Paid Life Insurance
Recognition & Rewards Programs
Employee Assistance Programs
Employee Discount Program
Tuition Discount Program
Training & Career Development Programs