Security Officer Operations Center CorporateBoston, Massachusetts, Roxbury Crossing, Massachusetts, Dorchester, Massachusetts, Mattapan, Massachusetts, Cambridge, Massachusetts, Charlestown, Massachusetts, Medford, Massachusetts, Somerville, Massachusetts Position Type Full Time Shift Type Evening,Overnight Req ID: 2021-616892 Work Days Available Friday,Monday,Saturday,Sunday,Thursday,Tuesday,Wednesday
Allied Universal is currently seeking Full Time Security Operation Center Officers to help oversee operations at a Corporate Office in Boston, MA (Experience Preferred)
Full Time Openings All Shifts / More than 1 Year of Security Experience
Starting Pay Rate: $18.50/hr
Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the position for a Security Operations Center Officer (SOC). For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, sick pay (in states where required), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
A Security Operations Center Officer is very important to the safety and security of our clients’ facilities. A Security Operations Center Officer allows us to accomplish our company’s core purpose, which is “to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities”. The SOC security officer will be a key contributor to the security operations team in the event of a crisis situation that would threaten the safe and secure business operations. This could include, but is not limited to: natural disasters, workplace violence, facility emergencies, fire and issues of serious injury or illness.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years verifiable experience
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Monitors closed circuit television systems and alarms
- Monitors and operates facility computers systems regularly, as assigned
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Answer phones and greets guests and employees
- Handle security issues or emergency situations appropriately. Contact Emergency Services, such as EMT, Fire Dept., etc.
- Participates in industry specific security/safety training programs to offer our clients the best trained officers at their sites
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time