Business Development ManagerCalgary, Canada Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-865807
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! We have great part-time and full-time positions available! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
We are currently seeking an experienced consultative sales professional for a Business Development Manager role to execute business to business outside sales. Primary responsibilities include:
- Establish, develop and foster quality business relationships within the territory to position Allied Universal as the most responsive security services provider
- Establish relationships with potential clients to distinguish Allied Universal from the current provider and deliver tailored solutions professionally and effectively
- Prospect through innovative lead generation tools and leverage existing advanced and dedicated social media opportunities
- Perpetuate and amplify a professional local brand to enhance the company brand to attract a following of targeted connections and relationships
- Identify and recognize the unique buyer in the buying process map to leverage and nurture connections to productive relationships
- Strategically coordinate schedule/travel to optimize client meetings throughout the territory
- Conduct all business with the highest of ethical and professional standards
- Collaborate with the Branch Manager and operations team in the region to demonstrate the resources and expertise of Allied Universal to clients during the sales process to ensure confidence in the value and competence of the operations team after the sale during implementation of services
- Execute high level of integrity and trust with both internal and external customers.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree plus at least 4 years outside sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably with a service product. In addition, we seek the following:
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team oriented sales environment that allows for collaboration with the operations team in identifying and resolving issues and concerns
- Proven track record of excellence in sales activity (awards, top rankings, etc.) using consultative sales techniques
- A true hunter with the ability to leverage social media and professional networks (i.e. LinkedIn) to prospect and follow up with consistency. Attend professional networking and community events when appropriate
- Superior, world class interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Proficient in web-based applications (i.e. salesforce.com), and programs (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint), to effectively edit and create reports, database entries and presentation materials
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically plan sales calls, sales presentations and cold calling
- Highly effective leader with the ability to build strong relationships internally with all levels of the organization and manage under difficult service delivery timeframes
- Sales training on strategic consultative selling techniques
- Experience using a formal, defined sales process
- Ability to travel throughout all areas of the territory, including some overnight travel.
Pay: $65k to $70k + auto allowance + gas card + commission + bonus (Depending on experience)
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.