Security Lobby/Receptionist Presitgious University
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Professional Security Officers and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
- JOB LEVEL: Mid-Level
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Professional Security Officer at Allied Universal?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Trust Worthy
- Team Player
- Quick Thinking
- OUR CORE VALUES MAKE US PHENOMENAL. Efficient & Effective, Obsessively Focused on Results, Client Focused, Nimble, Fast and Responsive, United as a Team
- Our shared sense of duty to our customers and to one another, a dedication to a customer experience that is an industry standard
- Our relationships are at the heart of everything we do, each and every day.
Allied Universal offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Regional Vice President
Director of Operations
Professional Security Officer
"There is a mission, philanthropy, that we stand for… we do exciting and fulfilling work that protects people and assets, and that feels good"
From the time our Professional Security Guards are hired, Generally, excluding some clients and unions, employees are eligible for health and welfare benefits 1st of month following 60 days of employment. For 401(k) eligibility employees are eligible after 6 months of service.”
Service Anniversary Bonus
401k Retirement Plan
Company-Paid Life Insurance
Recognition & Rewards Programs
Employee Assistance Programs
Employee Discount Program
Tuition Discount Program
Training & Career Development Programs
ResponsibilitiesSecurity Lobby/Receptionist Presitgious University Position Type Temporary Shift Type Afternoon,Morning,Overnight Req ID 2020-412404 Work Days Available Monday - Friday,Saturday - Sunday
Allied Universal is excited to announce 20 Full Time Security Officers position are available at a Prestigious University located in Cambridge, MA
Full Time Hours available
All Shifts including weekends
Ideal candidate must possess at minimum:
1 year of security; military and/or law enforcement experience or a combination of all three
Must be able to use multiple applications utilizing tablets and or computers
Access Control of campus building
Exceptional customer service provider
Great communication skills, both written and verbal
Starting hourly wage: $22.50 an hour
Retention/Holiday and Employee of the Qrt Incentive Bonuses
Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
Allied Universal is currently seeking a Lobby/Receptionist to oversee front desk operations that will include answering and responding to incoming calls, greeting and directing visitors and general administrative duties.
Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain front desk phone system to include answering incoming calls, responding to caller inquiries, directing calls as appropriate, and taking and giving accurate messages;
- Greet and direct visitors as appropriate based on purpose of their visit;
Qualified candidates for the Receptionist position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required. 3-4 years of prior receptionist and/or Human Resources or related experience required;
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- Proven excellent customer service skills and ability to be flexible, a team player and interface professionally with all levels of internal and external customers;
- Demonstrated outstanding organizational skills required; ability to accurately maintain and organize large volumes of paperwork;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player;
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office products, internet and websites required; prior experience using HRIS automated systems a strong plus.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.