Security Operations & Intelligence Center AnalystCambridge, Massachusetts Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2023-1012647
Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services, North America’s leading specialized protection company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve.
Allied Universal Executive Protection and Intelligence Services is hiring a Level 3 Intelligence Analyst position for a Security Operations and Intelligence Center (SOIC) in Cambridge, MA. This position is Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm as well as flexible on-call times. The Level 3 Analyst should have a passion for analysis, problem-solving and advising decision makers. This is a multi-functional role that collaborates closely with numerous internal and external stakeholders/partners. The Level 3 Analyst must possess strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to write analytical reports and studies as required by SOIC supervisory chain. Analyst must be able to maintain a positive attitude and articulate their thoughts in a clear, concise and respectable manner during normal day-to-day business operations and times of increased frustration and stress.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and produce intelligence-driven support products that assess risk, analyzes data/information to mitigate vulnerabilities to the clients, assets, operations, strategy and brand reputation.
- Assist in the review of incident reporting products that are delivered to higher level supervisors and client leadership.
- Prepare and present intelligence briefings to management or targeted audience on a regular basis.
- Work with highly confidential/proprietary information on a daily basis.
- Complete multiple tasks simultaneously and function in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Maintain proficiency with web-based social media platforms, search tools, productivity applications and communication technology, the ability to utilize all available OSINT resources.
- Plan and implement intelligence reporting processes with little or no supervision, at times under stressful conditions.
- Develop an expertise to discern trends and warnings and provide an accurate understanding of present and future threats.
- Assist in identifying threats, exposures and make proactive recommendations to mitigate the confirmed and potential threats.
- Maintain systematic threat assessment, information and records.
- Provide direct support for regional security operations, event security, executive protection and intelligence needs.
- Coordinate and communicate with various stakeholders regarding intelligence requirements.
- Initiate, execute and maintain positive intelligence relationships inside and outside the organization. Safeguard and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information regarding the Client, the Client’s operations and its intellectual property.
- Monitor national events and incidents; report on potential impact to Client and their critical infrastructure.
- Provide travel risk management support to include traveler tracking and monitoring, pre-travel assessments and alerting.
- Provide oversight and assistance with access control, access card procedures, Lenel reports and CCTV investigations.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization and across diverse cultural and language barriers.
- Ability to quickly adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Use multiple sources to identify and analyze potential risks, business opportunities and/or threats to the client’s corporate critical infrastructure: it’s employees, customers, reputation, assets and executives.
- Use analytical techniques, tools and tradecraft to mitigate risk and add value to business decisions.
- Identify relevant emerging trends/threats and early warning indicators.
- Conduct regular monitoring of online open source intelligence, social media platforms, the dark web and vendor tools for known and potential threats to the client, employees, assets and emerging incidents.
- Collect, assess and organize intelligence and data into relevant, actionable reports.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- College degree or equivalent in any relevant field such as security studies, law enforcement, intelligence, political science, international affairs; advanced degree is not required.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in intelligence or in related (to include academic) fields.
- Corporate intelligence, military intelligence or government intelligence agency experience preferred but not required.
- Proven ability to work with highly confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously and function in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytic, oral and written presentation skills to include the ability to deliver communications centered on the target audience.
- Advanced proficiency in, or the aptitude and willingness to rapidly learn, web-based social media platforms, search tools, productivity applications and communication technology.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks:
$100,000 to $108,000 annually, depending on experience
Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services offers industry leading benefits, which are available to all full-time employees:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Free employee life insurance
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Great company culture and work/life balance
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.