Accounts Payable ManagerCarrollton, Texas Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-870267
When you join Allied Universal® Technology Services, you are joining one of the fastest growing security systems integrators in North America. Build your career within a fast-paced, dynamic, and diverse environment that combines leading-edge technology solutions - electronic access control, video surveillance, alarm monitoring, emergency communications, robotics, drones, and other smart tech innovative solutions - with physical security solutions to safeguard our clients and our communities.
The Accounts Payable Manager is responsible for management of all accounts payable practices for corporate and regional operations.
- Oversee the daily activities of Accounts Payable Team
- Work collaboratively with IT and other business leaders to create processes and improve systems to increase efficiency of payables function
- Serve as key liaison with external banking relationships
- Review monthly report of receivables and report on status of outstanding invoices
- Review requests to approve and facilitate adjustments to payables
- Oversee the payment process approval tasks that belong to the Accounting Team
- Collaborate with other management team members to develop and enforce policies and procedures pertaining to the Accounts Payable function
- Ensure that outstanding Accounts Payable is paid in a timely fashion and partner with management to address and resolve any issues with billing and/or payment
- Preparation and/or maintenance of reports in conjunction with periodic fiscal closings
- Responsible for accurate and timely completion of supporting schedules and analytics as required for the annual audit
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Oversees the administration of the corporate credit card program
- Assists in other accounting close tasks as assigned
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and experience in a high-volume, high-growth oriented service industry; security industry experience not required but preferred.
- Experience in a multi-unit environment required
- Mid-level or larger ERP system experience a must
- SAP By Design experience is a significant plus
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to handle pressure with a professional customer service-oriented approach
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Must have the ability to multi – task
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.