Accounts Receivable SpecialistCarrollton, Texas Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-761489
When you join Allied Universal® Technology Services, you are joining one of the fastest growing security systems integrators in North America. Build your career within a fast-paced, dynamic, and diverse environment that combines leading-edge technology solutions - electronic access control, video surveillance, alarm monitoring, emergency communications, robotics, drones, and other smart tech innovative solutions - with physical security solutions to safeguard our clients and our communities.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is tasked with administering to all aspects of Accounts Receivable, billing, collections, and cash application processes within a complex ERP system. Shared services department that will include accurately billing customers for work completed in a timely fashion, ensuring that all accounts receivable related transactions are recorded accurately and timely, maintaining customer records and collections. This role will also serve as a liaison between the customer and the local project managers and sales teams. They will provide excellent timely customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Processes invoicing requests and submits invoice documents to clients via the client’s preferred method - mail, e-mail, portal, etc.
- Vouch the accuracy of sales orders to internally generated sales quotes and/or customer generated purchase orders and approve them to book in the system or follow up on differences with sales and/or project management staff.
- Modify system generated invoices in Adobe prior to distribution to the customer to match customer billing requirements.
- Receive in and deposit customer payments via check scan software and/or bank delivery daily.
- Record all electronic deposits as they are received into the company’s bank account.
- Apply customer payments to outstanding accounts receivable accurately and timely.
- Maintain customer master data in ERP system.
- Setup and maintain billing for monthly service contracts.
- Setup and maintain any special invoicing requirements for governmental clients, etc.
- Facilitating the collections process on all past due accounts which includes direct communications with customers and providing feedback to internal branch management personnel.
- Maintain organized filing of all accounts receivable and deposit documentation as required by the needs of the business.
- Provide reports and supporting documentation for independent audits as needed.
- Other projects and duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 2 years of experience in accounts receivable field; experience with Progress Billing and AIA pay application documents preferred.
- Knowledge in mid-size to large company ERP systems (SAP, NAV, Dynamics GP, etc.) is required; SAP By Design preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure with a high customer service oriented attitude
- Must be able to take direction and perform in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment effectively and efficiently.
- Proficient in Excel, MS Word and Adobe
- Open to work overtime as required
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.