Security Project ManagerColumbus, Indiana Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2021-612908
At Allied Universal®, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal® culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® today!
Support Intentions: The position is intended to support the Physical Security Program
Manager as well as the Regional Security Managers in the North America region. The
position will need to work with additional key stakeholders to include personnel from
Cummins facilities, safety, and Information Technology departments.
The primary responsibility of the Project Coordinator is to design, coordinate and
communicate between Cummins project personnel and those physical security
integration companies that will be performing installation, testing and maintenance
• Identifies new construction or retrofit projects that will require physical security
integration to include IP camera, access control and intrusion detection systems
and supporting or related equipment and technology.
• During the preconstruction phase:
o Creates site security designs, RFQ’s, and budget estimations.
o Communicates with facilities, safety, and CBS-IT team members.
o Communicates with the overall construction project manager.
o Communicates with Cummins physical security partners within the
o Communicates with the Cummins security systems administrators
o Reviews design and cost proposals with facilities and the Physical
Security Program Manager.
• During the installation phase
o Coordinates the security portion of the project work to include the
design, installation, and testing phases.
o Troubleshoots problems that arise within each phase.
o Reports project status to the Physical Security Program Manager.
• Develops long-term relationships with Cummins physical security partners and
• Learns the current security systems administrator responsibilities, creating
redundant capability for systems administration.
Minimum Employment Requirements:
• 21 years of age, proof of authorization/eligibility to work in the United States.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to communicate effectively in a positive/upbeat fashion utilizing English;
both in oral and written form.
• Must have good interpersonal skills with focused attention on customer needs.
• Must be able to work varied time zones.
• Must be able to travel in and outside of the United States. (Estimated 10%)
• A credible background in designing and/or installing physical security systems
Specific Position Requirements:
• Must attend Honeywell Prowatch end user training
• Must attend Qognify Ocularis end user training
• Must attend Milestone end user training
• Must attend the AXIS end user training
• Must attend CPTED course