Financial Transactions SpecialistConshohocken, Pennsylvania Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-764391
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal is looking to hire a Financial Transactions Processing Specialist. The Financial Transaction Processing Specialist is a specialized, customer-focused position responsible for providing the highest level of service and support to all clients (e.g. internal client, external client, employee, and prospects). This position will provide timely and accurate transaction processing of exception and miscellaneous items related to payroll, billing, and job file maintenance with an emphasis on auditing, quality assurance, contract compliance and controls. Examples of exception processing will include but not limited to invoice adjustments, payroll discrepancies, and various other requests.
The Financial Transaction Processing Specialist will also maintain client accounts in the system. Due to the nature of the transaction processing and client maintenance requests, the Financial Transaction Processing Specialist must be familiar with special billing and job set-up requirements of all clients, including those with special invoice update procedures.
- Process invoice adjustments, payroll discrepancies, and other various requests.
- Provide timely and accurate transaction processing of exception and miscellaneous items related to payroll and billing with an emphasis on auditing, quality assurance, and controls.
- Maintain client accounts, including site location, mailing and billing information in accordance with department and company policies, with an emphasis on contract review.
- Review client documentation such as contracts, amendments and email approvals for financial terms and conditions.
- Process supplemental wage checks including bonuses, severances, awards, and retroactive payments within 48 hours.
- Process payroll discrepancies within 48 hours.
- Proactively identify, research, and record any payroll related discrepancies.
- Process invoice adjustments within 48 hours.
- Maintain client accounts, including site location, mailing and billing information within 48 hours.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree, Business or Accounting is preferred
- We require at least one year experience in payroll/billing plus solid working knowledge of basic accounting concepts.
- Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to perform in a high-volume work environment while meeting tight deadlines.
- Partner with management to identify, recommend, and implement process improvements.
- Ability to adapt when implementing new processes and procedures
- Strong analytical, planning, organization and problem solving skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.