Payroll SpecialistConshohocken, Pennsylvania Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-769536
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal is looking to hire a Payroll Specialist. The Payroll Specialist is responsible for the accurate and timely administration of the final pay process for security officers and support staff in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, USVI, and Canada. The position is based in our corporate offices in Conshohocken and reports to the Payroll Supervisor.
- Process final pay on a bi-weekly, weekly and daily payroll
- Complete pay adjustments for change of status requests
- Run payroll batch process on a daily basis
- Process stop pay requests
- Manage multiple daily payroll deadlines effectively
- Advance knowledge of multi state payroll compliance to ensure we are satisfying each states unique and specific legal guidelines
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of payroll experience
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills to effectively document and report important information with all levels of the organization
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure all process steps are followed and data/information is correct
- Ability to multi task and finish process steps while handling multiple interruptions and changing priorities in a high volume work environment
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery, and integrity through proven client and customer relationships, both internal and external
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment while also working in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
- Flexible to work overtime when necessary
- Experience with WinTeam a plus but not mandatory.
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.