Senior Financial AnalystConshohocken, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2021-636728
At Allied Universal®, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal® culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® today!
Allied Universal is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst. This position will directly provide financial support for two operating regions managing Security Services with significant revenues. The Senior Financial Analyst is a trusted advisor and will help support and drive EBITDA performance, reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis. This position is a direct report to the Controller.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Serve as a business partner with Operations Management to provide financial insight required to influence regional financial decisions to improve top line and bottom-line growth
- Provide region support and help lead change and strategy with reporting, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, payroll, and billing in a fast-paced business environment.
- Must be able to budget and manage multiple large P&Ls and financial/operating KPIs.
- Assist with all matters pertaining to financial operations for region locations including managing the location P&L, financial reporting, and analysis, ad hoc projects, revenue - EBITDA forecasting with an emphasis on financial controls and process improvements to support the needs of the region
- Prepare and coordinate periodic operating reviews, budgets, Top 20 client profitability reports, customer billing rate increase initiatives, formal and informal audits, non-billable overtime initiatives, wage analysis, and expense controls
- Provide assessment of opportunities and risks to region management based on analysis and interpretation of operational and financial statistics and metrics
- Support Regional Presidents, RVPs, General Managers, and Branch Managers to achieve local and region financial and human capital scorecard objectives.
Required Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. At least 3-5 years with experience in a financial support role with a strong emphasis on reporting and analysis is critical. Experience working as a business partner to senior operations management with an outsourced managed services organization or high volume, customer-focused organization is strongly preferred. In addition, we require the following skills:
- Demonstrated problem solving, confidence, and decision-making ability to manage shifting priorities, demands, and timelines using analytical capabilities
- Superior, world-class interpersonal and communication skills to effectively document and report important information with all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft, Excel Knowledge including Pivot Tables and power pivot, Report Writing and Query Tools and PowerPoint Skills
- Strong analytical, project management, presentation and follow-through skills
- Dedication to high-quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships, both internal and external
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment while also working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Leadership skills to promote and embody our culture, values, and beliefs with passion
*This position will be officed in the Corporate Headquarters in Conshohocken, PA*