Senior Industrial Security Specialist (REMOTE)Conshohocken, Pennsylvania Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-774398
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal is hiring a Senior Industrial Security Specialist. The Sr. Industrial Security Specialist is a mid-level personnel security function managing day to day personnel security actions which include; management of day to day security functions for external and internal clients which include: eQIP applications, indoctrinations, debriefings, foreign travel reports, annual security briefings, visit requests, and active participation in the insider threat working group. This position will assist with the documentation and necessary follow up with Allied Universal employees, supervisors and management to ensure the timely and accurate completion of processing clearances. This full time position is fully remote and reports to the Director, FOCI Compliance/Corporate Security Officer
- Perform personnel security support functions which include initiation of eQIP applications, processing applications for initial clearances, security clearance upgrades and periodic reinvestigations using DISS, SWFT, and eQIP applications.
- Organize and maintain electronic employee records to ensure both company and government compliance records are met.
- Ensuring SF86 security questionnaires / nomination packages are reviewed for completeness and accuracy.
- Coordinates with external customer security representatives to process security visits and contract security specific information.
- Provide guidance on NISPOM requirements to AUS personnel ensuring compliance with the company’s Defense Counterintelligence Security Agency (DCSA) and National Industrial Security Program and Policy
- Troubleshoot issues and resolve any questions or concerns from federal investigators or government agencies
- Develop and maintain relationships with a variety of AUS clients as a trusted liaison
- Execute general office administrative functions and assist the Director as necessary
- Verify clearance levels in DISS and perform various tasks in conjunction with client requirements
- At least 4 years administrative or clerical experience and will be familiar with legal, government personnel security documents and terminology within the National Industrial Security Program (NISP)
- Hold an active security clearance
- Highly motivated self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and an eye for detail and accuracy
- Must be comfortable with a high volumes of documentation with a sense of urgency to complete tasksAccuracy and quality of work is critical
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required as well as outstanding customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain both internal and external relationships
- Strong written communication and working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Dependability with attendance and with task completion
- Selected candidate will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Possess an active Secret-level clearance or higher
- Demonstrated ability to collect and organize data in a cohesive manner, good customer services skills and strong communications.
- Good understanding of government personnel security polices for both DoD and the Intelligence Community.
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.