Staff AccountantConshohocken, Pennsylvania Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-863184
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal is looking to hire a Staff Accountant located at our corporate headquarters in Conshohocken, PA. This position is responsible for maintaining the general ledger and ensuring the integrity and accuracy of account reconciliations and financial statements prepared as part of the month-end close process. The Staff Accountant will also support the annual audit examination conducted by the company’s independent auditors, and complete various ad hoc projects. Pay: $55,000 - $70,000 per year
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares month-end journal entries, financial statements, reports and records by collection, analyzing and summarizing account information
- Researches and reconciles account discrepancies
- Engages in trend and budget P&L analysis
- Supports the field and other corporate department initiatives
- Annual audit examination assistance and verification of documents
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- At least 1 year of professional accounting experience.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented.
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.