AUTS - Training and Development ManagerDallas, Texas Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2021-620683
Allied Universal Technology Services is hiring a Training and Development Manager. This role will manage and execute the Training and Development team’s initiatives and the successful implementation of Allied Universal Technology Services’ standard training programs. The programs will include onboarding, ongoing support and development of the field team across our North American team.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Business Partner - Responsible for managing, implementing, evaluating, and presenting the Allied Universal Technology Services Learning Hub curriculum to align with desired business outcomes. This activity includes orchestrating all learning opportunities and critical experiences deemed necessary to take place within the first year.
- Facilitate - Responsible for assessing and delivering
- Measure - Responsible for implementing and managing an evaluation process to measure the success of training and development initiatives and programs through surveys, personal interviews, and detailed results analysis.
- Mentor - consult with the Regional and key field team leaders to support onboarding, mentoring, and coaching for first-line managers. Work with all levels in the organization to identify, analyze and solve problems and create opportunities for continuous improvement.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent/Advanced presentation skills (both in-person and web-based)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of AUS Management (Site Supervisor to Senior Leadership
- Proven experience developing others and effectively collaborating in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment; capable of managing multiple projects, shifting competing priorities, and meeting deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with all employees, vendors, and executive level clients
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and to work evenings, weekends and holidays as requested or required
- Position requires up to 30% travel.