Remote Financial AnalystDallas, Texas Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-759428
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal Security is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to support our Central Region. This position will directly provide financial support for a single client portfolio managing Security Services with significant revenues. The Finance Analyst is a trusted advisor and will help support the EBITDA performance, reporting, budgeting, forecasting, invoice review and financial analysis. This position is a direct report to the Regional Controller. The ideal candidate will be located somewhere in our Central Region and have the opportunity to work on a completely remote basis.
- Serve as business partner with Operations Management to provide financial insight required to influence regional financial decisions to improve top line and bottom line growth
- Provide client support with reporting, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, payroll and billing in a fast-paced business environment
- Must be able to budget and manage large P&L’s and financial/operating KPIs
- Assist with all matters pertaining to financial operations for region locations including managing the location P&L, financial reporting and analysis, ad hoc projects, revenue - EBITDA forecasting with an emphasis on financial controls and process improvements to support the needs of the region
- Prepare and coordinate periodic operating reviews, budgets, initiatives, formal and informal audits, non-billable overtime initiatives, wage analysis, and expense controls
- Provide assessment of opportunities and risks to client management based on analysis and interpretation of operational and financial statistics and metrics
- Support the Vice President, Operations to achieve local and region financial and human capital scorecard objectives
- The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 2 years with experience in a financial support role where a strong emphasis on reporting and analysis is critical.
- Experience working as a business partner to senior operations management with an outsourced managed services organization or high volume, customer focused organization is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated problem solving, confidence and decision making ability to manage shifting priorities, demands and timelines using analytical capabilities
- Superior, world class interpersonal and communication skills to effectively document and report important information with all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft, Excel Knowledge including Pivot Tables and power pivot, Report Writing and Query Tools and PowerPoint Skills
- Strong analytical, project management, presentation and follow through skills
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships, both internal and external
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast paced environment while also working in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Leadership skills to promote embody our culture, values and beliefs with passion
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.