Janitor-Tanger Outlets-12.00/HourFoley, Alabama Position Type Full Time Shift Type Afternoon,Evening Req ID: 2021-663048 Work Days Available Monday - Friday,Saturday - Sunday
Allied Universal® Janitorial Services is uniquely capable and personally committed to delivering exceptional janitorial services.
The Janitor position is responsible for performing all-purpose cleaning and preservation of assigned area inside a particular building or multiple client sites. Exact tasks of janitorial crew are not definite, consequently, must be flexible in performing assigned duties per client’s specifications.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Empty and clean all waste container. Remove waste paper and garbage from the premises to selected area; damp wipe containers.
- Empty and clean all ash trays, monitor all sand urns supply and restore sand as required.
- Dust all image frames, charts, graphs and wall hangings
- Damp dust all ceiling and air condition diffusers, partition grilles, register and other ventilating louvers
- Vacuum all mats and carpeted areas in workplace, lobbies, and corridors.
- Hand dust and clean all office furnishings, files, fixtures, paneling, window sills and all other flat surfaces
- Wipe clean and buff all mental hardware fixtures and added bright work
- Appropriately clean and police tile floor services as required.
- Damp wipe and buff all glass furnishings
- Clean entry door glass indoors and outer surface
- Remove all stains from vertical surfaces such as doors, door frames, and around light switches, private entry glass and dividers
- Wash, clean and sterilize all water coolers
- Sweep private stairways, and vacuum if carpeted
- Clean building floors, by sweeping and mopping
- Clean and sanitize, and restock supplies in bathrooms
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to follow written and oral directions
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in a janitorial type position.