Project ManagerFort Lauderdale, Florida Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2021-606718
Allied Universal Technology Services is looking to hire a Project Manager. This position is responsible for the overall execution of technical systems operations for all branches as well as the project management responsibilities and subordinates within.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the overall direction and oversight for the technical aspects of the execution of projects at all reporting branches. This includes, installation, service and database management.
- Manages organizational operations by directing and coordinating the activities per the organizational goals and objectives as well as implemented policies
- Oversees the daily activities between team resources and coordination efforts that involve the execution of processes and implementation of solutions
- Analyzes operational issues impacting the company, clients, and employees and determines the correct course of action to implement the proper solutions with efficiency
- BM / GM will act as the primary contact responsible for the execution of all project related activity by providing planning, status, guidance, and recommendations on all projects. Individual will work closely with Operations Coordinator to ensure that installation processes and procedures are followed.
- Manage and coordinate external and internal project resources as well as scheduling and assist in the design review process with sales in the areas of Access Control, CCTV, Alarm, Fire, and Parking Systems
- Review and identify the scope-of-work, scheduling deadlines, and system functionality with sub-contractors / technicians as well as inspect the project completions to ensure the quality of the work
- Identifies and addresses punch list items and ensures job margins meet and/or exceed published job “closing” margins
- Responsible for ensuring the Customer is trained on the installed systems and provides field installation and programming support as needed and may include service related support
- Degree in Business or Technical Engineering or equivalent, and a sound working knowledge of security system integration components, project management, and engineering design
- Demonstrated track record of completing small to large high quality projects in fast paced environments and the ability to manage client expectations
- Minimum 10 years of management and related technical experience with at least 4-5 years of support at the senior management level in a fast-paced systems integration organization required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships with staff and partners
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines. Must be highly organized and able to keep executive on track with required information available at all times
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management and field technology including network devices, phones, programming software, Outlook and Internet applications.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime and independently as needed
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player.