JanitorGreensburg, Pennsylvania Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2023-1030298 Work Days Available Monday - Friday,Saturday - Sunday
Allied Universal® Janitorial Services is uniquely capable and personally committed to delivering exceptional janitorial services. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401(k), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for most full-time positions!
We pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture.
Allied Universal Janitorial Services is seeking the position of Janitor.
Pay rate 12.36 / Hour
As a Janitor for Allied Universal Janitorial Services, you will be responsible for cleaning and servicing our client’s property to keep it in the best shape possible. You will also assist patrons or customers in a friendly and engaging manner when requested to do so.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent for full time positions.
- Certain positions may require successful completion of a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws.
- Effective communication skills with customer, patrons, and employees- assisting others in a friendly and engaging manner at all times.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Strong attention to detail and reliability on completing tasks that can be repetitive.
- Able to:
- Work in various working conditions and environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat for extended periods.
- Ability to operate various cleaning equipment and machinery including scrubbers, pressure washer, and carpet extractor.
- Ability to climb ladders, stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry items and/or machinery up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to grab, twist, bend, stoop, kneel, reach overhead, and operate equipment frequently and repetitively during working hours.
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.