Janitorial/Maintenance DirectorGreensburg, Pennsylvania Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2023-1094761
Allied Universal® Janitorial Services is uniquely capable and personally committed to delivering exceptional janitorial services. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, retirement plan, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for most full-time positions!
We pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture.
We are currently seeking a hands-on, customer-oriented leader who will be responsible for the security, janitorial, and maintenance departments at our clients location by ensuring high service levels and performance. The Account Manager will routinely perform constant reviews and assess the overall needs of the client and property and will make informed recommendations to management. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in security, operations, floor care, maintenance, and payroll while utilizing an effective, collaborative leadership approach to inspire respect and trust among team members!
Salary : $50,000.00/Year
· Manage the daily activities of the Janitorial and Maintenance departments.
· Manage the hiring/selection, scheduling, payroll, training, coaching, and development of those departments.
· Measure department effectiveness through quality inspections and adjust as goals change or are not met.
· Schedule contractors for electric, plumbing, HVAC, etc.
· Purchase, timely re-order, and maintain appropriate and adequate supplies and inventory.
· Ensure the proper maintenance of all equipment; make arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment to avoid service disruptions.
· Experience supervising a housekeeping and/or maintenance department, preferably in a retail environment.
· Dedication to excellence in customer service. A proactive approach in anticipating, listening to, understanding, and responding to customer needs. Possess basic maintenance skills/knowledge and computer proficiency.
· Make a professional impression, both in appearance and conduct. Highly effective verbal and written communicator. Exudes confidence and comfort in interacting effectively with all levels of management.
· A willingness to work where needed and hands-on, alongside the staff.
· Embrace change, able to change goals and direction quickly/multitask.
· Capable of using independent judgment and solid decision-making skills.
· Knowledge of OSHA and safety standards for housekeeping and maintenance programs.
· Successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screen.
· Experience with admistrative tasks such as payroll and scheduling
· Experience with Microsoft Office programs
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.