Staffing Specialist - Branch OperationsHonolulu, Hawaii Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2023-1092282
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, retirement plan, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for most full-time positions!
Allied Universal is currently seeking a Staffing Specialist. If you are a dynamic individual with a passion for service excellence and would like to be an integral part of our success, please consider joining our team. This person will be responsible for managing the branch Master Schedule, managing the open post list, and interviewing/hiring Security Professionals (and other non-exempt branch positions) to reduce overtime and open posts based on branch hiring needs.
This position is 22.00 HR.
Schedule is M-F 0800-1700 located in our branch office. This is not a remote opportunity.
Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain the Master Schedule for all accounts in assigned branch. In daily coordination with Operations Manager(s), update the Master Schedules based on new hires, terminations and transfers, and ensure the company’s “scheduling philosophy” is properly maintained and consistently applied. Create weekly Open Post List based on openings in the Master Schedule and/or personnel upgrades identified on an as needed basis. Work closely with Regional Recruiter to evaluate open post needs and ensure recruiting activities support branch hiring needs
- In coordination with the Regional Recruiter, oversee the branch’s applicant flow to include contacting all applicants, tracking follow up calls, scheduling interviews at branch for qualified candidates, conducting interviews, arranging for second interviews with clients/Account Managers as required by specific sites, and ensuring all processes for tracking and follow up with applicants is followed. As directed by the Regional Recruiting Manager/Director, assist with applicant tracking and other hiring reports;
- Schedule new hires for orientation in coordination with the Human Resource staff, establishing training schedules, and tracking the applicant through the entire “hiring life cycle” through post assignment;
- Participate with the Regional Recruiter and/or Regional Recruiting Manager/Director and Corporate Human Resources on an as-needed basis in the development of recruiting strategies and projected annual hiring plans;
- Occasionally attend periodic relevant recruitment activities, such as job fairs, recruitment programs, etc. with Regional Recruiter on an as-needed basis. Participate in in-branch recruiting activities (i.e., STAR events) set up by Regional Recruiter;
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.