Financial Systems IT AnalystIrvine, California Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2023-948502
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal® is hiring a Financial Systems Analyst. The Financial Systems Analyst is responsible for projects and task-based workflows related to the routine administration and new development of our enterprise financial systems, including Oracle’s Financial Close and Consolidation, Enterprise Planning and Budgeting, and Account Reconciliation cloud services. The Financial Systems Analyst will work collaboratively across different departments implementing company-wide projects. Pay: $80,000 - $100,000 per year
- Metadata change management processes
- Financial reporting maintenance, development, and troubleshooting
- User access control management processes
- Automated integration package maintenance and troubleshooting
- Vendor-introduced change testing and validation
- Monthly close systems support
- Annual planning/forecasting systems support
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in systems integration, development, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of basic Accounting and Finance principles; including, monthly-close, financial consolidations, standard financial reporting, financial performance analysis, and budgeting and forecasting.
- Working knowledge of basic data query and manipulation concepts/languages
- Professional or educational experience with basic relational database queries, multi-dimensional environment administration, basic PowerShell/batch scripting, and data integration maintenance
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines
- Ability to successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines
- Highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology
- Professional, articulate, and able to use independent judgment and discretion
- Proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions, and materials in strictest confidence
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business or related field of study
- Collaborate closely with Business Intelligence team members on the integration of financial data in to, and out of, Domo’s BI environment.
- Act as financial systems subject-matter expert in recommending potential solutions and identifying process enhancements that drive value cross-functionally
- Future large-scale implementation project of an enhanced financial systems suit
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.