Security Systems Analyst – Tier IIJersey City, New Jersey Position Type Full Time Shift Type Afternoon,Evening,Morning Req ID: 2022-819057 Work Days Available Monday - Friday
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal is Now Hiring A Tier II Security Technology Support Center Operator in Jersey City, NJ
COVID-19 vaccination is required for this position - the Company will provide accommodations as required by law for disability and religious-based reasons.
Shift Available : Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, need to be available some nights and weekends to support various projects and issues
Hourly Pay : $30
The Tier II Security Technology Support Center (STSC) role will be responsible for ensuring that all Global Security Technology systems and equipment are installed, maintained, and functioning as expected. This includes Physical Access Control, Video Management System, and Personal Identity and Access Management System (PIAM). This includes working closely with the Project Management team to program and commission new security equipment globally. Working within Salesforce to open and resolve trouble tickets, including working alongside our IT Support Teams and Security Integrators around the world to quickly resolve issues related to Security Technology systems and equipment. The Tier II analyst will also assist various teams throughout Global Security in retrieving and reviewing video and running reports from our Access Control System to support Investigations, Audit and Compliance, and office utilization among other business requirements as needed.
· Work with Project Management team on configuration and programming of physical security systems including, Access Control and Video Management Systems for all new sites globally
· Work with Security Integrators to install, program, commission and confirm new systems or major upgrades
· Program and Print Access Cards for some sites as needed
· Troubleshoot and engage with Security Vendors globally to fix both hardware and software issues
· Work with internal IT teams to troubleshoot and fix offline devices.
· Support Physical Security Systems team on onboarding and implementing new technologies to enhance Safety and Security throughout the organization.
· Perform routine systems checks to ensure devices are working correctly and system is up to date
· Conduct CCTV video review to investigate alarms, incidents, and other safety/security events
· Provide excellent Customer Service to a wide range of clients, senior executives to external vendors
· This role will be a hybrid position, working most of the week from an office with the ability to work remote a few days a week
· This role is Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm. However, position will require some on-call work which may involve working nights and weekends to support our international projects and remediate high priority issues
· Experience with security systems, including physical security access control, IP video surveillance, and Physical Identity and Access Management (PIAM)
· Experience with Access Card Technologies
· Able to communicate professionally and effectively via telephone and email
· Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
· Ability to learn and support new systems and applications
· Strong computer skills and experience with MS Office applications
As a Security Operations Center Officer, you will serve and safeguard clients in a range of industries such as Commercial Real Estate, Health-care, Education, Government and more.
Perks and Benefits:
- Health insurance and 401k plans for full-time positions
- Flexible part time and full-time schedules that fit with your personal life goals
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth opportunities
- Employee discounts through our perks program to your favorite restaurants, entertainment venues and much more…
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.