Billing and Collections ManagerJupiter, Florida Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2023-1001381
Deposita(TM), an Allied Universal® Company has perfected the art of cash management using world-class innovation, technology, and tailored solutions. We serve customers in retail, wholesale and banking sectors through in-depth consultations. Join our team today!
Deposita, an Allied Universal® Company, is hiring a Billing and Collections Manager. The Billing and Collections Manager is responsible for the creation of all Deposita customer invoices. This position will work closely with our internal teams to ensure the timely creation and delivery of our customer invoices while maintaining a high degree of accuracy. The Billing and Collections Manager will work with customer contacts to timely collect payment for outstanding invoices and in partnership with the Finance and Product Development teams to implement and document automated billing.
- Create and distribute customer invoices for the entire business
- Manage specialized billing uploads in SAP By Design
- Create specialized reports as needed to support customer invoices
- Set up new customer details in ERP to support billing process
- Work with the Finance and Product Development teams to implement and document automated billing
- Perform monthly analysis of customer invoices to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Provide responses to inquiries from customers and internal teams regarding invoices
- Affect and interpret management policies or operating practices as well as exercise significant amount of discretion in applying billing practices
- Represent the company in handling challenges to billing amounts; resolve/settle invoice disputes
- Develop and implement training and guidance materials related to billing and collections operations
- Review work product of financial operations support analyst; edit or modify reports produced
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in customer invoicing and collections
- Advance working knowledge and experiences of Microsoft Excel to handle complex formulas and various data analysis features.
- Solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- The ability to concentrate on details, work under deadline pressures, apply sound logic and judgment, and prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- The ability to focus and multi-task in a busy environment
- Must be able to handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner
- Hands-on experience with SAP ByDesign
- Experience working in a high-volume, complex billing environment
- Medical, dental, vision, basic life, AD&D, and disability insurance
- Enrollment in our company’s 401(k)plan, subject to eligibility requirements
- Eight paid holidays annually, five sick days, and four personal days
- Vacation time offered at an accrual rate of 3.08 hours biweekly. Unused vacation is only paid out where required by law.
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.