Carrier Management AnalystJupiter, Florida Req ID: 2023-1030306
Deposita(TM), An Allied Universal(R) Company has perfected the art of cash management using world-class innovation, technology, and tailored solutions. We serve customers in retail, wholesale and banking sectors through in-depth consultations. We ensure every security need is met and exceeded every step of the way. Join our Phenomenal team today! We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401(k), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for most full-time positions!
Deposita(TM), an Allied Universal® Company, is hiring a Carrier Management Analyst. The function of the Carrier Management Analyst role is to monitor vendor reports, key performance indicators and dashboards, assist and support with invoice reconciliation, service level agreements and resource baseline metrics review in cadence with the established performance measurement model. The Carrier Management Analyst will develop and prepare documents, artifacts, reports and presentations for customers and leadership and vendors as well as serve as customer liaison with contracted carriers.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyze vendor data and complete required reports for the estate
- Support in the development of vendor analytics and opportunities necessary to drive the business; research, analyze and support challenged vendors
- Collaborate with internal and external partners of various levels to address strategic opportunities pertaining to Vendor performance and product flow
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required in order to be hired. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Formal Education, Licenses, and Certifications Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Type and Length of Specific Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and interpreting data and finding solutions to difficult and/or complex business problems
- Demonstrated successful experience making decisions on variety of tasks requiring discretion, judgment, and initiative
- Experience prioritizing and completing projects
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.