Customer Service RepJupiter, Florida Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2023-1091518
Deposita(TM), An Allied Universal(R) Company has perfected the art of cash management using world-class innovation, technology, and tailored solutions. We serve customers in retail, wholesale and banking sectors through in-depth consultations. We ensure every security need is met and exceeded every step of the way. Join our Phenomenal team today! We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, retirement plan, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for most full-time positions!
STARTING RATE $17 an hour + benefits. GREAT ENTRY LEVEL OPPORTUNITY WITH OUR CAREER ADVANCEMENT WORKING IN OUR JUPITER, FLORIDA CORPORATE OFFICE
Deposita(TM), an Allied Universal® Company, is hiring a Customer Experience Representative. The Customer Experience Representative is a part of a high-energy, customer-obsessed team and plays a pivotal role in providing the highest quality customer experience to our customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Identify customers' needs, clarify information, provide direct support or guidance toward to resolution
- Tackle a variety of problems in technical systems with skill and accuracy
- Create cases for all calls and emails received, enter the history of the problem, all steps taken, and subsequent resolution if resolved at the Help Desk or escalate to appropriate next level
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required in order to be hired. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Formal Education, Licenses, and Certifications Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Type and Length of Specific Experience Required:
- Work history must demonstrate each of the following:
- Strong understanding of customer service and customer relations
- Highly motivation and strong desire to learn
- Ability to exercise good judgment and decision-making
- Strong communication skills
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.