Reconciliation AnalystJupiter, Florida Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2023-983547
Deposita(TM), an Allied Universal® Company has perfected the art of cash management using world-class innovation, technology, and tailored solutions. We serve customers in retail, wholesale and banking sectors through in-depth consultations. Join our team today!
The function of the Reconciliation Analyst is to provide primarily reconciliation and analysis for our customers in the retail cash management solution. This position will oversee the cash deposits to/from customers to armored transport and banks, reconciliating any resulting differences. The Reconciliation Analyst will also be responsible for ordering cash for customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Investigate and provide resolution to cash deposit differences between customers, banks, and armored transport providers; represent Allied Universal Retail Cash Solutions in disputes with banks and third-party armored carriers to resolve balancing of financial results
- Provide in-depth reconciliation analysis with banks/transport providers/customers; provide first level analysis of supporting documents/ data; escalate appropriately to senior management
- Formulate, affect, interpret, or implement management policies or operating practices; create standard operating practices for the management of cash inventory for our retail customers to include Cash ordering levels, reconciliation of balances and reconcile process/practices with the banks
- Formal Education, Licenses, and Certifications Required:
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Type and Length of Specific Experience Required:
- Must possess business, financial or accounting experience (1 year) or educational background (some courses) in these subjects
- Work history must include demonstration of the ability to communicating effectively with various employee levels, from entry-level to senior management or educational background in presentations or white papers
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.