Senior Software ArchitectJupiter, Florida Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-872175
Deposita(TM), an Allied Universal® Company has perfected the art of cash management using world-class innovation, technology, and tailored solutions. We serve customers in retail, wholesale and banking sectors through in-depth consultations. Join our team today!
Deposita, an Allied Universal® Company, is hiring a Senior Software Architect. The Senior Software Architect will design, architect, develop, and support of KOYUS, the software-based platform that is the core of Deposita automation managed services. The ideal candidate shall have extensive experience in cloud-based software architecture, database design, integration with disparate systems, advanced reporting, and analysis and/or complex algorithm development.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work with other senior software architects, evolve, optimize, and enhance KOYUS® to support the market leadership of Deposita
- Scale KOYUS® to support the needs of both domestic and international customers
- Assist in the creation of new services and products
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required in order to be hired. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Formal Education, Licenses, and Certifications Required:
- Must possess one or more of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or other related major
- High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of ten (10) years of computer science or electrical engineering-related experience
- Type and Length of Specific Experience Required:
- Must possess a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in software development
- Must have prior work experience with Visual Studio/NET Platform
- Must have prior work experience with Azure cloud-based computing platforms
- Must have experience with the design and implementation of complex software-based products
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.