Senior Software DeveloperJupiter, Florida Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-913924
Deposita(TM), an Allied Universal® Company has perfected the art of cash management using world-class innovation, technology, and tailored solutions. We serve customers in retail, wholesale and banking sectors through in-depth consultations. Join our team today!
Deposita(TM), an Allied Universal® Company, is hiring a Senior Software Developer. The Senior Software Developer will work with a team to design, implement and support customer-facing applications and backend API frameworks as a part of the growth of Retail Cash Solutions. The ideal candidate would have experience in cloud-based software development using Microsoft based technologies.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyze the task and apply techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis while working with architects to come up with the best design solution
- Provide expert guidance to software developers and actively engage when a software developer is experiencing an issue or complex situation
- Develop strategies, test cases, and automation for unit, integration, and system testing; examine systems for errors in logic or data
- Create and update documentation of test software, platforms, and hardware
- Analyze requirements and architect new software tests
- Develop features for KOYUS™ and/or device manufacture software on the recycler
- Legacy application software and software test maintenance as well as appropriate Software/System trouble shooting and support of field/customer issues, and appropriate resolution
- Create user stories in DevOps for use cases that have been requested by the business
- Follow policies and procedures for software test design, development, execution, and documentation
- Work in a team of developers to design, implement, and test Windows and Android based software applications
- Design, develop, document, analyze, create, or modify systems and programs per results of evaluation
- Meet with senior management to understand client specifications and recommend scope of the project before they begin to design a program
- Attend and participate in client facing meetings to gain an understanding of customers’ requirements
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required in order to be hired. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Formal Education, Licenses, and Certifications Required:
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Type and Length of Specific Experience Required:
- Must possess seven (7) years of experience in software application development
- Prior work experience with Visual Studio/NET Platform
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.