Staff AccountantJupiter, Florida Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2023-1001396
Deposita(TM), an Allied Universal® Company has perfected the art of cash management using world-class innovation, technology, and tailored solutions. We serve customers in retail, wholesale and banking sectors through in-depth consultations. Join our team today!
Deposita, an Allied Universal® Company, is hiring a Staff Accountant. The Staff Accountant is responsible for applying accounting principles to all company financial activities and subsequently providing analysis, reporting, and guidance to management.
- Compile, analyze, and document business transactions; record general ledger entries
- Implement all accounting transactions, including adjustments, reclassifications, add-backs, etc.; submit trial balances to AUS accounting monthly
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepare accounting reports, balance sheet, profit, and loss statements, and other reports to summarize and interpret financial information to managerial staff
- Coordinate with AUS Accounting to ensure coordination, compliance, and adherence to all necessary accounting principles, including treasury and bank reconciliations
- Coordinate the preparation of schedules related to the year-end audit
- Coordinate the reconciliations of the balance sheet accounts
- Maintain fixed asset information, including purchases, sales, and transfers
- Interact with auditors to ensure compliance and monitoring of company finances
- Correspond with various other departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in the following:
- Maintaining records, general ledger accounts
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes
- Contributing to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections
- Maintaining documentation for accounts payable, purchasing, and treasury and conducting internal audits
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Proficient user of finance software
- Extensive understanding of financial trends and processes
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Advance working knowledge and experiences of Microsoft Excel to handle complex formulas and various data analysis features.
- The ability to concentrate on details, work under deadline pressures, apply sound logic and judgment, and prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- The ability to focus and multi-task in a busy environment
- Must be able to handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner
- Hands-on experience with SAP ByDesign
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Medical, dental, vision, basic life, AD&D, and disability insurance
- Enrollment in our company’s 401(k)plan, subject to eligibility requirements
- Eight paid holidays annually, five sick days, and four personal days
- Vacation time offered at an accrual rate of 3.08 hours biweekly. Unused vacation is only paid out where required by law.
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.