Event Security-PILB License Required
Las Vegas, Nevada
Allied Universal® Event Services is nationally recognized as an industry leading crowd management, event staffing, and consulting company. We provide experienced and trained professionals, managers, and personnel, to every type of venue and event imaginable. Our team members service thousands of entertainment locations such as sports stadiums, concerts, convention centers, and other venues annually. Allied Universal® Event Services is Preferred by Clients. Loved by Guests.™
The majority of our positions offer flexible schedules which let you decide when you want to work! We offer regular, overtime, and holiday pay. We also have full-time corporate positions where we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks, and more! We pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Service/Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.
- OUR CORE VALUES MAKE US PHENOMENAL: Trusted, Reliable, Forward-Thinking, Courageous, Caring, Nimble and Responsive
- We have a shared sense of duty to our customers and to one another and a dedication to a customer experience that is an industry standard
- Our team members service thousands of entertainment locations such as sports stadiums, concerts, convention centers, and other venues annually.
Allied Universal offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Regional Vice President
Director of Operations
Event Crew Member
"We do exciting and fulfilling work that protects people and assets, and that feels good"
Allied Universal Event Staff can take advantage of great benefits whether they are full-time or part-time.
Full Time Benefits
Holiday Pay &
Part Time Benefits
ResponsibilitiesEvent Security-PILB License Required Position Type Flexible - Events Division Req ID 2021-639144
At Allied Universal®, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal® culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® today!
PILB REQUIRED-$14.00 PER HOUR
Allied Universal is looking to hire Event Security. This position is responsible for checking bags, enforcing access control and implementing policies and procedures for the safety of the guests and owners, while providing superior customer service for the best guest experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists in all aspects of event day preparation and execution.
- Allows appropriate entry into each venue, may collect and/or scan tickets, verify wristbands and badges, direct traffic coming in and out of the venue.
- Screens guests during entry via bag searching, hand wand or metal detector, and ID verification.
- Protects guests, staff, and venue ownership group assets by watching for security breaches at vital checkpoints.
- Responds quickly to potential crowd control issues and provides escorts for unruly guests when ejections are warranted.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the policies, procedures and regulations of different venues, facilities and events.
- Initiates a genuine, friendly and personal greetings to our guests as they arrive at your facility entrance, aisle, concourse area or other location and a sincere thanks as you complete your encounter with each guests.
- Provides guests with helpful directions and/or suggestions that will enhance their entertainment experience.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test and may be required to pass a Driver’s Record check.
- Be professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.