Regional RecruitingLos Angeles, California Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2021-609273
At Allied Universal®, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal® culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® today!
Allied Universal is looking to hire a Regional Recruiting Manager. This position is responsible for leading a team of Recruiters and Talent Acquisition Specialists that source and drive a pipeline of qualified applicants to the Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS) for Security Professional Positions. The Manager will ensure all recruitment processes, practices, compliance, technology, community resources, and tools are used in the field to source quality candidates into open positions in a timely manner. They will also maintain or exceed Non-billable Overtime (NBOT) and Security Professional turnover.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Direct all Recruiter activities in the Region and ensure:
- Approved high volume recruitment process is followed for improved time to fill.
- Adequate number of qualified candidates are identified and screened.
- Creative sourcing tactics are used on a weekly basis.
- College, Diversity, Military, and other targeted recruiting tactics are deployed.
- Community Sources are set up and provide hires on a consistent basis.
- Wage Subsidy programs are found and utilized as appropriate.
- District Staff meetings are conducted on a weekly basis.
- Weekly recruitment reports are pulled from iCIMS and used as a management tool to target critical accounts and recruitment efforts.
- New recruiters and recruitment support staff are hired and trained appropriately.
- Ensure recruiters comply with contracts, state licensing, OFCCP, and other regulatory requirements related to recruitment.
- Work with Operational leadership to provide guidance and guidelines to ensure hiring managers are participating in iCIMS and the process in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Manage regional recruitment budget to ensure appropriate advertising methods are used for best ROI.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties or responsibilities that may typically be assigned to this position include but are not limited to:
- Work in partnership with Operations to manage Clients in areas related to recruitment and retention activities:
- Participate in sales presentations (when appropriate).
- Assist to manage client expectations around recruitment challenges.
- Ensure client concerns are addressed, acted on, and improved in a reasonable time frame.
- Hold recruiter team accountable for understanding and complying with individual contract requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field with 2 years in a management role within a large service related private sector organization.
- 4 years of experience recruiting in a high volume, full-life cycle recruiting environment.
- Recruiting certifications highly desired (i.e., AIRS CIR, etc.).
- Thorough understanding of state hiring laws, affirmative action processes, and OFCCP/FSLA compliance.
- Experience working with advanced recruitment technology and talent management systems (Internet search engines, social media sites, ATS, etc).
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use both hands, is frequently required to stand, sit, stoop, talk and hear (communicate verbally in person and via regular telephone equipment), and must be able to read computer screens, correspondence and reports in English.
- The employee must constantly walk, stand, reach with both hands and arms, and must be able to drive a vehicle. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. May be required to climb stairs on an intermittent basis at client sites.
- The job is generally performed in an office setting; however, during site visits the employee may be subject to adverse conditions such as rain, cold or heat for short periods of time.
- The ambient noise level is usually quiet, consisting of normal conversations, business machines (copiers, printers, etc.) and telephones, but occasionally may be above-normal for portions of the shift.
- The employee must be able to concentrate on details, work under deadline pressures, apply sound logic and judgment, and prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- Must be able to focus and multi-task in a busy environment, with the ability to successfully handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner. Includes being able to effectively manage multiple employees with diverse personalities and engage them to perform at optimum levels.
- Must be able to clearly speak, read and write English.