Supply Chain Security ManagerMountain View, California Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2023-1068422
Allied Universal® Risk Advisory and Consulting Services, North America’s leading specialized risk and threat assessment, prevention, intelligence, and investigative practices provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, retirement plan, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for most full-time positions!
Allied Universal RACS division is seeking a Supply Chain Security Manager for an embedded role for a client in the Mountain View, CA area. The role will involve a 12-month full-time contract with the potential to extend.
The candidate will have the responsibility for building and executing the organization’s Supply Chain Security Program across its physical supply chain. The manager will identify physical security risks and vulnerabilities, working closely with suppliers and leading remediation efforts. It will involve auditing compliance to security policies and driving best practices at contract manufacturers, vendor owned supplier locations, distribution centers, transportation brokers and carriers, and other partners engaged in the design, testing, production, handling, warehousing, shipping, selling, or scrapping of materials.
- Maintain an up-to-date map of the physical supply chain.
- Identify security risks and vulnerabilities across the supply chain and its suppliers, locations as well as make recommendations on mitigation measures.
- Support and/or conduct security assessments and/or audits of supply chain partners and suppliers ensuring compliance to security policies.
- Build strong, credible, trust-based relationships with internal stakeholders and collaborate with them to deliver robust supply chain security solutions.
- Manage/support the organization’s transportation Security & Visibility Program.
- Track supply chain security program metrics, identify trends and prepare reports and recommendations for program enhancements.
- Support the supply chain resilience and intelligence analysis team on understanding local insights on risk events/issues/opportunities facing the supply chain.
- Support/conduct supply chain incident investigations and tracking.
- Understanding all of the facets of a supply chain, and how those functions support a company’s production and distribution objectives.
- Experience in leading a supplier audit program and leading remediation and ensuring compliance to policy.
- Knowledge of site physical security systems, such as electronic access controls, intrusion detection technology, CCTV surveillance systems, securing lock mechanisms, facility lighting, visitor management programs, etc.
- Knowledge of shipment monitoring/tracking technologies, such as GPS; shipment secure packaging and sealing technology; conveyance sealing/locking mechanisms.
- Experience in root cause analysis, risk assessments, and cross-functional responsibilities - such as logistics, security, risk management, and procurement.
- Experience in loss prevention, asset protection and/or IP protection.
- Experience with C-TPAT minimum security standards, AEO, and/or TAPA TSR/FSR requirements.
- Knowledge of ISO 28000, ISO 31000, ISO 17712, and ISO 27002.
- Understanding of supply chain networks and flows, both forward logistics and reverse logistics.
- Basic understanding of data security principles and how they relate to supply chains and supply chain partner sites.
Pay & Benefits:
$90,000-$105,000 annually, depending on experience
Allied Universal® RACS division offers industry leading benefits, which are available to all full-time employees:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Free employee life insurance
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Great company culture and work/life balance
Willingness to travel, domestically and internationally, if required
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.