Event Security Superdome
New Orleans, Louisiana
Allied Universal® Event Services, North America’s leading crowd management, event staffing, and consulting company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that service thousands of entertainment locations such as sports stadiums, concerts, convention centers, and other venues annually. The majority of our positions offer flexible schedules which let you decide when you want to work!
COME JOIN OUR PHENOMENAL TEAM
FLEXIBILITY IN SCHEDULING
Guard Card Assistance
Starting Pay $15.50
Allied Universal Event Services is looking to hire Event Security to work rodeos and concerts at Superdome. This position is responsible for checking bags, enforcing access control and implementing policies and procedures for the safety of the guests and owners, while providing superior customer service for the best guest experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists in all aspects of event day preparation and execution.
- Allows appropriate entry into each venue, may collect and/or scan tickets, verify wristbands and badges, direct traffic coming in and out of the venue.
- Screens guests during entry via bag searching, hand wand or metal detector, and ID verification.
- Protects guests, staff, and venue ownership group assets by watching for security breaches at vital checkpoints.
- Responds quickly to potential crowd control issues and provides escorts for unruly guests when ejections are warranted.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the policies, procedures and regulations of different venues, facilities and events.
- Initiates a genuine, friendly and personal greetings to our guests as they arrive at your facility entrance, aisle, concourse area or other location and a sincere thanks as you complete your encounter with each guests.
- Provides guests with helpful directions and/or suggestions that will enhance their entertainment experience.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test and may be required to pass a Driver’s Record check.
- Be professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.
- OUR CORE VALUES MAKE US PHENOMENAL: Trusted, Reliable, Forward-Thinking, Courageous, Caring, Nimble and Responsive
- We have a shared sense of duty to our customers and to one another and a dedication to a customer experience that is an industry standard
- Our team members service thousands of entertainment locations such as sports stadiums, concerts, convention centers, and other venues annually.
Allied Universal offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Regional Vice President
Director of Operations
Event Crew Member
"We do exciting and fulfilling work that protects people and assets, and that feels good"
Allied Universal Event Staff can take advantage of great benefits whether they are full-time or part-time.
Full Time Benefits
Holiday Pay &
Part Time Benefits