Training RepresentativeOrem, Utah Req ID: 2023-997226
Deposita(TM), an Allied Universal® Company has perfected the art of cash management using world-class innovation, technology, and tailored solutions. We serve customers in retail, wholesale and banking sectors through in-depth consultations. Join our team today!
Deposita(TM), an Allied Universal® Company, is hiring a Training Representative. The Training Representative will train customer store level personnel on specific technology and the use of their new cash-handling device. The goal is to develop and effectively present comprehensive training in a professional manner either in person or virtually (depending upon the engagement). This will be accomplished by utilizing the information obtained through training/shadowing to conduct specific training for the end user.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively facilitate virtual training content using provided mobile device
- Use various applications to deliver virtual training such as PowerPoint, internal systems, remote manager, Zoom
- Execute and track the completion of scheduled training events
- Formal Education, Licenses, and Certifications Required:
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Type and Length of Specific Experience Required:
- Must possess a minimum of two (2) years of training, retail, accounting, or customer service experience
Must possess experience in retail operations, training, cash handling, accounting, loss prevention or guest service industry
Work experience must demonstrate each of the following:
Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment by using industry knowledge and fully comprehending clients’ business models and needs
Ability to present comprehensive training in a friendly, empathetic, and helpful manner
Ability to be a skillful and fluid communicator, possessing the flexibility to communicate effectively with client personnel (including leadership) in the style and manner that they prefer
Troubleshooting issues related to systems, process, and/or device performance
- Must be able to work flexible schedules (including split shifts, early AM and/or evening hours)
- Must be willing and able to travel as needed
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.