Training Compliance ManagerOverland Park, Kansas Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2023-1086072
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, retirement plan, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for most full-time positions!
Allied Universal is looking to hire a Training and Compliance Manager. This position administers, organizes, and conducts company and client training programs for all employees assigned to client facility. They assess several elements and alternatives providing input to update policy and procedure based on client needs, train new employees and assist lower-level personnel, and ensure client contract training and certification requirements are tracked and accounted for.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for monthly training and drill metrics and reports (presented to client in monthly and quarterly meetings)
- Responsible for client SOP updates and immediate dissemination of SOP updates to security supervisors and security staff, retraining and counseling of trainers as appropriate
- Create and implement a “train the trainer” program for OJT/New Hire training
- Update and implement Supervisory Training Program
- Maintain Incident Report standards and training
- Integration of the AUS LMS system for the security team
- Plans, organizes, and conducts training programs, seminars, and conferences for all security personnel assign to the client's facility.
- Writes material for new training programs; reviews, evaluates, and modifies existing and proposed programs; recommends appropriate changes to existing client LMS training programs.
- Prepares and distributes training aids such as instructional material, handouts and evaluation forms, makes presentations when necessary.
- Contacts attendees and department representatives about training program.
- Schedules the appropriate classroom and prepares the physical setup.
- Ability to work a flexible shift to accommodate training needs of staff on all shifts
- Performs other duties as assigned by account manager
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to communicate with company employees, trainers from other companies, professional training group members, and consultants by phone, in person, or through correspondence
- Ability to perform duties with minimal direction.
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.