Contract AdministratorPasadena, California, San Diego, California Position Type Full Time Shift Type Morning Req ID: 2021-578263 Work Days Available Monday - Friday
At Allied Universal®, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal® culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® today!
Essential Job Functions:
- Review project data to ensure complete and accurate information is available to fulfill contract requests.
- Proactively engage operational partners to resolve data discrepancies.
- Prepare contracts in accordance with prescribed templates, guidelines, and established contract policies and procedures.
- Create execution summaries to highlight non-standard terms and conditions.
- Develop and maintain successful business relationships with internal/external customers.
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to inquiries.
- Partner with internal or external business teams communicating standard processes.
- Provide excellent customer service throughout all activities and interfaces.
- Provide detailed monthly reports and be prepared to present to management