Emergency Response Center OperatorRichardson, Texas Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-829867
Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services , North America’s leading specialized protection company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve.
This position is responsible for monitoring and response, emergency dispatching and incident report and analysis. Establishes, maintains and reviews schedules for all Emergency Response Center service; matches available officers and/or subcontractors to post; distributes schedules; coordinates with appropriate supervisor and management staff to contact and redeploy staff to fill call-offs; coordinates response to schedule changes and client requests; verifies that schedules are maintained real-time and validates that contractually stipulated officer requirements are met, and posts are filled with qualified personnel at proper pay/bill ratios. Coordinates efforts to input information into automated resource system; takes and logs calls from sites.
Description of Duties:
- Maintains site coverage at all times; tracks requests to ensure site coverage; responds to emergency situations, call-offs, and absences to ensure that client sites have coverage; acts as call in center for remote posts.
- Ensures that accurate timekeeping, payroll, and billing data is posted in automated payroll and billing system; interfaces with accounts receivable and payroll departments to make corrections as necessary.
- Holds margins at or above 23% and payroll/billing accuracy to 98% or better in accordance with company standards.
- Maintains current knowledge of client contracts and requirements.
- Provides phone and email monitoring for emergency security related services.
- Dispatching of unarmed, armed and Law Enforcement officers throughout the country in emergency situations.
- Capabilities for regional and worldwide monitoring exist and may be instituted on an as needed basis.
- Responsible for completing and maintaining documentation on requests from the beginning of the request from a client through the end of the process which includes providing pertinent information to our accounting staff for pay and bill purposes.
- Coordinates scheduling changes with Operations Managers, Off-Duty Officers and Subcontractors; serves as a liaison with clients and Operations Management, Off-Duty Officers and Subcontractors in resolving scheduling, training, billing and payroll challenges.
Performs tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for assigned office.
** The above job description is subject to change. The Emergency Response Center Operator may be asked and expected to temporarily perform duties outside of the job description. **
Associates Degree preferred and 3 years of related experience (1 of those years in an emergency response role is preferred), or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
- Understanding of security operations.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mathematical concepts including computation of rates, ratios, percentages, averages and reconciliation.
- Ability to understand and provide instructions in written, oral, diagrammatic, or schedule form.
- Ability to use personal computers and office productivity software.
- Ability to write logs and reports.
- Planning, organizing, and leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to be an effective team member.
- Courteous telephone manner.
- Strong customer service and service delivery orientation.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
Works inside of the office most of the time, monitoring all client sites.
Pay is $16.00 per hour
Tuesday - Thursday, 2pm to 10pm
Friday and Saturday, 10pm to 6am
Off on Sunday and Monday
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.