On-Demand Service CoordinatorRichardson, Texas Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-757000
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal is looking to hire an On-Demand Service Coordinator. Located in Richardson, TX, working as a part of the Service Assurance Center, this position is responsible for the day to day, monitoring and response, of both emergency and time critical dispatching of client “On Demand” security service requests. This position operates as the intake desk for requests including Off Duty Police, Armed Security Professionals, Unarmed Security, Special Event Services, Executive Protection Services (Domestic and Abroad), Nursing Escorts as well as other security services. As many of the requests received are very time sensitive it is imperative that the requests are vetted quickly and assigned out to the correct operational entity as well as providing proper follow-up with the client. Coordinates efforts to input information into automated resource system; takes and logs calls from sites. This level of service and response continues 24 hours a day.
Description of Duties:
- Maintains open lines of communications at all times; track requests to ensure site coverage; responds to emergency situations.
- Ensures that accurate information is obtained and passed onto the operational unit serving the specific client request.
- Supports staff on basic duties, policies and procedures to support a 24 hour intake operation. Assists in training new staff as assigned.
- Maintains current knowledge of client contracts and requirements and documents same for future use.
- Provides phone and email monitoring support for this On Demand service offering.
- Dispatching of unarmed security, armed security and Law Enforcement Officers throughout the country in emergency situations.
- Responsible for completing and maintaining documentation on requests from the beginning of the request from a client through the end of the process which includes, as needed, providing pertinent information to our accounting staff for pay and bill purposes.
- Performs tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for assigned office.
- Associates Degree preferred and 1 to 3 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Preference given to applicants with prior Allied Universal or SOS operational experience.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
- Understanding of security operations.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mathematical concepts.
- Ability to understand and provide instructions in written, oral, diagrammatic, or schedule form.
- Ability to use personal computers and office productivity software.
- Ability to write logs and reports.
- Planning, organizing, and leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to be an effective team member.
- Courteous telephone manner.
- Strong customer service and service delivery orientation.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Works inside of the office most of the time, on line and on the telephone extensively.
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.