SIU Hybrid InvestigatorSacramento, California Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-830643
Allied Universal® Compliance and Investigations, North America’s leading expert insurance claim investigations, compliance and corporate governance company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve.
Allied Universal® is hiring an SIU Hybrid Investigator. The Investigator’s primary focus is to independently conduct expert investigations, handle complex fraud referrals and complete fraud reviews. The assigned cases involve high exposure and complex claim assignments. This individual must have investigative skills to independently conduct all aspects of fraud review, anti-fraud compliance audits as well as other insurance related investigations.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K, disability, life, etc. offered to all full-time staff
- Fixed bi-weekly auto allowance provided to most investigators
- Company credit card for all fuel and travel
- Investigations related educational opportunities and paid training
- Career paths built for advancement for every investigator
- Dedicated Field Leadership department for maximum communication, teamwork, and mentoring.
- Competitive rates and bonus plans
- You are paid for every second you work
- Bonus eligible for monthly video submission up to $ based on performance
- Guaranteed at least 40 hours per first 90 days after orientation and training - available in select markets
- Excellent technology designed to improve your work life balance
- Opportunity for maximum OT earnings
- Job Stability working for one of the largest employers in the world
- With CNI having investigative operations in the U.K, Ireland, Australia and every state in the US, opportunities for relocation are prevalent
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review complex CI & SIU investigations independently
- Perform complex CI, SIU, and corporate investigations in the field in a professional manner
- Develop and document information on any investigation, file review, audit, training assignment, consulting engagement, or other project as directed by writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct reports, memos, and letters
- Have working knowledge and understanding of anti-fraud laws, insurance regulations, and compliance rules and standards in your home state and within your designated region of the country
- Independently outline a game plan for assignment objectives and appropriately document and communicate to clients and the SIU Supervisor
- Offer expert advice to clients regarding SIU investigations
- Conduct CEU level courses and Fraud Awareness training for our clients and others
- Formal Education, Licenses, and Certifications Required:
- Must possess one or more of the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in criminal justice or related field and 4 demonstrated experience conducting complex insurance investigations or adjusting complex claims.
- Or a minimum of two (5) years of experience in law enforcement, military law enforcement, or government/private investigations
- Must be able to successfully complete the Allied Universal Investigations PI Training/orientation course
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
- Ability to be properly licensed as required by the state in which you currently reside
- Type and Length of Specific Experience Required:
- Meaningful and verifiable work history
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.