Event Security Supervisors Chase Center Arena
San Francisco, California
Allied Universal® Event Services, North America’s leading crowd management, event staffing, and consulting company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that service thousands of entertainment locations such as sports stadiums, concerts, convention centers, and other venues annually. The majority of our positions offer flexible schedules which let you decide when you want to work!
Come work NBA Home Games
Event Supervisors needed
Weekly pay starting at $20.00
Required: Guard Card, Supervisor Experience, Resume
Allied Universal Event Services is looking to hire Event Supervisors to work events including concerts and sporting events at Chase Center and surrounding areas. We offer flexibility in scheduling and work with your availability.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
-Ensures event staff/security are deployed to the assigned area, provides post orders individually or in group briefing; and continuously checks with team members for questions, issues or relays post order updates.
-Coordinates rest/meal breaks to ensure they are provided to employees as required by law.
-Responds quickly to all security and safety related calls, potential crowd control issues and assists with the ejection or control of unruly or intoxicated guest.
-Assists with all customer service needs before, during and after each show, including directions, information, escorts and medical calls.
-Demonstrates an understanding of the policies, procedures and regulations of different venues, facilities and events.
-Performs back of house administrative functions including, but not limited to Crew Sheet management/verification; preparing/collecting and submitting required reports; issuing daily credentials to employees; and submitting completed Show File to the Corporate office as required.
-Responds to medical calls involving employees; completes the required paperwork to report the injury to the Nurse Line and submits the completed packet to Human Resources and the appropriate Ops team.
-Prepare and issue written disciplinary documentation as needed.
Perks and Benefits:
- Part-time flexible scheduling under 30 hrs/week
- Sick pay
- Flexible part time schedules that fit with your personal life goals
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth opportunities
- Employee discounts through our perks program to your favorite restaurants, entertainment venues and much more
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test and may be required to pass a Driver’s Record check.
- Be professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.
- OUR CORE VALUES MAKE US PHENOMENAL: Trusted, Reliable, Forward-Thinking, Courageous, Caring, Nimble and Responsive
- We have a shared sense of duty to our customers and to one another and a dedication to a customer experience that is an industry standard
- Our team members service thousands of entertainment locations such as sports stadiums, concerts, convention centers, and other venues annually.
Allied Universal offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Regional Vice President
Director of Operations
Event Crew Member
"We do exciting and fulfilling work that protects people and assets, and that feels good"
Allied Universal Event Staff can take advantage of great benefits whether they are full-time or part-time.
Full Time Benefits
Holiday Pay &
Part Time Benefits