Executive Protection AgentSan Francisco, California Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2022-793200
Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services , North America’s leading specialized protection company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve.
The Executive Protection Agent is responsible for the safety and welfare of the assigned principal(s). Agents are expected to competently respond to any situation that may arise while supporting the client. We are looking for professionals with a high level of emotional intelligence and the ability to work days, nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
- Keeping the principal(s) safe by providing close protection
- Working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing and completing tasks in an organized, efficient and effective manner.
- Safeguarding and maintaining highly sensitive and confidential information of Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services, the client and/or principal.
- Safeguarding individuals and property from all forms of security and safety hazards.
- Transporting the principal(s) in designated vehicles in a safe, professional and efficient manner.
- Traveling (domestically and internationally) in support of protective operations.
- Responding to alarms/fire/panic calls immediately and promptly securing the safety and security of human life and physical property.
- The ability to work irregular or extended hours with an ever-changing schedule. Typical schedules include overtime, nights, holidays and weekends on a regular basis.
- Conducting thorough investigations and preparing written documentation regarding non-routine incidents with reports, pictures and witness statements.
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time executive protection experience in a dynamic program (embedded program experience preferred)
- Relevant security and/or close protection experience to include government, law enforcement, military and/or private security.
- Law enforcement (Task Force, SWAT, SRT), military Special Operations, and/or High Threat Security operations is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- California Guard Card, CPR certification and the ability to obtain additional licenses/certifications as needed.
- Advanced medical training is preferred.
$41 per hour
Benefits are offered to full-time employees:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Free employee life insurance
- Paid employee training and development
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great company culture and work/life balance
No phone calls. Please allow 7-10 business days for applicant feedback.
CA PPO# 17384; CA PI# 28245; Office: 11677 Central Avenue, Suite C, Chino, CA 91710
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.