Fusion Specialist OfficerSan Francisco, California Position Type Full Time Req ID: 2023-1028985
Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services, North America’s leading specialized protection company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401(k), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for most full-time positions!
The Fusion Specialist Officer will provide unarmed security response to Unwanted Public Interactions, Vehicle Recovery Events, and complete multiple security functions to support the resumption of autonomous Vehicle operations. Officers will report and patrol various locations throughout San Francisco and will be dispatched to specific locations when an incident occurs. Shifts are 10-hour shifts, 8pm to 6am on a rotating schedule. Must be able to work weeknights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Patrol Client facilities and areas of concern as directed.
- Observe, identify and report relevant security and safety concerns.
- Document incidents via written reports, pictures and witness statements.
- Provide external security services related to autonomous Vehicle operations, assets, employee safety and related activities as indicated by the client.
- Communicate and liaise with security staff and first responder personnel to address and mitigate security concerns.
- Engage, deescalate and report responses to Unwanted Public Interactions while providing security support services for unwanted interactions with the public.
- Collect all items of evidentiary value and report the incident to law enforcement personnel as soon as possible as well as obtain and forward report to client, in the event of on incident.
- Interact and communicate by being professional, proactive, personable and responsive with the client, vendors, employees and others to ensure client satisfaction.
- Support and execute other security projects as required and directed by the client.
- Minimum of 2 years law enforcement experience with a federal, state or local law enforcement agency.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in criminal justice or business management or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to complete and maintain state Guard Certification as required by the state of California as well as all client requested certifications.
- Extensive knowledge of PC and iOS hardware and software including word processing, data analysis, presentation, email and calendaring programs.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work as an individual or member of a team.
- Must have excellent judgement, discretion and diplomacy skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
$35.00 per hour
Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services offers industry leading benefits, which are available to all full-time employees:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Free employee life insurance
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Great company culture and work/life balance
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.