GSOC SupervisorSan Francisco, California Position Type Full Time Shift Type Overnight Req ID: 2022-916731 Work Days Available Monday,Sunday,Thursday,Tuesday,Wednesday
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Location: Retail - San Francisco, CA.
Schedule: Full Time, Overnight/Graveyard Shifts, 10:00PM - 7:00AM, M-T-W,TH,SUN
Perks: Competitive Pay, Weekly and Daily Pay, Growth Opportunities, and Benefit Package
Pay Rate: $36.00 / hr
As a GSOC Operator, you will serve and safeguard clients in a range of industries such as Commercial Real Estate, Healthcare, Education, Government and more. The Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) Operator, under guidance of GSOC Supervisor, is responsible for assisting company personnel in all concerns that pertain to safety and security for corporate locations around the globe. The individual will work in a GSOC environment, monitoring several screens. The Operator will use a variety of tools that range from access control and alarm monitoring systems to various business intelligence sources, open-source media, Internet, and in-house tools. The Operator is required to detect, analyze, and alert others of any incidents which may impact the client’s people, products, property, or brand image. These may range from extreme weather conditions, political instability, crime, terror, to technical failures.
- Provide customer service to our clients by carrying out safety and security procedures, site-specific policies and when appropriate, emergency response activities
- Respond to incidents and critical situations in a calm, problem solving manner
- Investigate alarms and respond by sending security patrol, or alerting Fire services or Police as needed
- Assist company employees in all concerns that pertain to safety and security
- Monitor travel safety and security of company’s employees
- Be at least 18 years of age for unarmed roles; 21+ years of age for armed roles
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years of verifiable experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of military, law enforcement, government, or security experience
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a background investigation in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws. Allied Universal will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
*A valid driver’s license will be required for driving positions only
Perks and Benefits:
- Health insurance and 401k plans for full-time positions
- Flexible part time and full-time schedules that fit with your personal life goals
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth opportunities
- Employee discounts through our perks program to your favorite restaurants, entertainment venues and much more…
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices. PPO14417