Part-Time Flex GSOC OperatorSan Francisco, California Position Type Part Time Req ID: 2021-576323
At Allied Universal®, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal® culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Executive Protection Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® today!
Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services is a leading global security services provider and innovator, specializing in executive protection services for corporations. When you join our team, you’ll join more than 60 years of experience protecting peace of mind. Each and every one of our employees is committed to serving, securing and caring for the people and businesses in our communities.
Duties & Qualifications:
Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services is seeking a results-driven, highly motivated Part-time Flex GSOC Operator to support our client in San Francisco, CA. As a Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) Operator, you will use open source material to find, research, and assess information that could indicate a potential concern to the client, its employees, and its interests. You will create detailed reports of incidents using internal incident management reporting systems and assist in the response to larger incidents that impact the client and develop protocols and practices to drive efficiency and to manage crises.
The GSOC operator will help to continually identify, evaluate and monitor enterprise risks that could affect business activities and provide business leaders the information they need to make critical decisions. You'll collaborate with cross-functional teams to create innovative strategies and develop best in class programs that drive sustainable effectiveness.
This is a part-time flex position, working 2-5 days per month, with on-call availability (24/7); this includes a mandatory 90-day probationary period depending on job performance and operational needs.To be successful in this role applicants must possess the ability to interact with all levels of corporation management, liaison internally and externally with a multitude of other departments and personnel. Strong oral communication and representational skills are required.
- Work in a Global Security Operations Center, analyzing threats and vulnerabilities, reviewing log data and protecting critical systems against cyber incidents.
- Write and publish security incident investigation reports to provide situational awareness and communicate risks to management
- Assist documenting and updating as appropriate, the risk management policy, standards and processes ensuring these, and the risk register are up to date
- Collect, evaluate, and disseminate intelligence to support action plans based on credibility and likelihood.
- Assists in planning and execution of risk assessment projects
- Use open source material to find, research, and assess information that could indicate a potential concern to the Client, their employees, and their interests.
- Contribute to procedures and processes to standardize and enhance risk management.
- Work closely with security officers and specialist.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred
- Must have one or more of the following experiences: Executive Protection, Intelligence, Operations, Critical Incident Management or Corporate Security
- Must be well versed in current technologies and open source search methodologies.
- Ability to attend training events that fall outside normal work hours.
- Ability to work 8-hour shifts both days and nights is a hard requirement
- Competence with MS Office Suite and other database systems.
- Must be willing to sign an NDA and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to effectively and confidently disseminate information to individuals, groups, peers, clients, executives and stakeholders.
- Must be able to quickly adapt and excel in dynamic situations.
- Prepare written reports of incidents in the proper format and with correct grammar and spelling.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor during stressful situations.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks:
$31/per hour (starting) $32/per hour (6-months) $33.50/per hour (1-year) - Salary is based on experience, training and other related qualifications.
No benefits are offered for part-time employees.
No phone calls. Please allow 7-10 business days for applicant feedback.
Allied Universal® Executive Protection and Intelligence Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
CA PPO# 17384; CA PI# 28245; Office: 11674 Central Avenue, Suite C, Chino, CA 91710