Hospital Security AdminSan Rafael, California Position Type Full Time Shift Type Afternoon,Morning Req ID: 2022-826164 Work Days Available Monday - Friday
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Pay: $27.00 an hour
DailyPay a new tool that allows you to get paid, before Payday!
COVID-19 vaccination is required for this position - the Company will provide accommodations as required by law for disability and religious-based reasons.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years verifiable experience
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a physical fitness, health and drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Maintain professional composure
- Must have ability to work overtime
- Prioritize and perform a variety of office administrative functions, such as: prepare correspondence, process mail, data entry, scheduling meetings, telephone and in-person reception, handle cash funds, paperwork, and filing.
- Be able to use N-95 Respirator
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices. PPO#14417